ETA: One spot has opened for the workshop. Contact me ASAP to reserve the space!
Due to the huge response that continues to pour in for the mentoring, I will be holding a two day workshop in gorgeous wine country this June. I was approached by Melody White Studios out of Santa Rosa about teaching a workshop there in sunny California. So here we go! This workshop will be a fabulous investment in your photography business, an opportunity to network with other photographers and will equip you with the skills and knowledge to take your photography to the next level. Plus, it will just be downright FUN! This is your opportunity to learn all my little secrets to getting my signature look in Photoshop. But that’s not all, this dynamic workshop will be about so much more than just editing. Here’s what all it will entail.
Tuition Investment: $850
Dates: June 12th & 13th (meet and greet drinks on Friday evening)
General Location: Napa County, Sonoma County, Sacramento, San Francisco (Coastal, Central, Northern California)
- Day One: Shooting! We will be working in two different locations: the gorgeous White Oak Winery and an urban setting in Healdsburg. Focus will be on how to choose great locations, backdrops, textures and ideal light for shooting. We will be working with models and I will be providing hands-on instruction on how I work with, pose and shoot clients. We will be talking about composition, lighting and how to shoot manual, if you don’t already. We will conclude our first day at the winery with a complimentary wine tasting. Lunch is also provided.
- Day Two: Editing! This is where the magic happens. You will learn my entire workflow from initial import to final edit. We will cover Lightroom, RAW editing and Photoshop in depth. Day two will also be about critiquing your work, so bring samples of your best images. Although marketing and branding will not be a main focus, we will cover the basics. You will receive samples of my full brochure, pricing, contract and legal forms. We will meet at the Event Center at Sonoma Mountain Village and enjoy delicious catering by Sally Tomatoes.
- 2 full days packed with invaluable information on how to take your photography and editing skills to the next level
- Hands on, one-on-one training
- In depth editing information… I’m holding nothing back! You will learn my exact editing process and how I achieve those deep, rich, vibrant looks and creamy skin tones. We will discuss the ins and outs of Lightroom and Photoshop including actions, textures and much more.
- Amazing locations, catering, complimentary wine tasting
- Incredible welcome gift bag, giveaways and door prizes generously provided by Simply Canvas, Showit Web, ProPhoto Blogs, EW Couture, Baffin Bags, Banner Boutique, White Oak Vineyards & Winery, WHCC, just to name a few.
Workshop will be filled on first come first serve basis. Don’t wait to enroll, space is limited to 12 participants. Half-down retainer holds your spot.
To reserve your spot, email Michelle — email@example.com or use the connect form at the top or call 307.751.6690
These before and after images show how my RAW SOOC (straight out of camera) images are transformed into vibrant, rich works of art. This is the kind of editing you will be learning at the workshop!