More editing inspiration for you with using actions from the Michelle Kane HeART & Soul and Creative HeART Collections. The launch special bundled price saves you $89 and runs through Feb. 20th.
This image is by Brittany Stucki of Framed Photography in Utah.
Framed Photography’s unedited SOOC image
Framed Photography’s image edited with Michelle Kane HeARTy Actions
This photo was super cute, but needed a light, playful edit to really make the backlighting make sense and work. Taking cues from the subject’s expression is important in deciding where to take an edit. This was a lighthearted, jovial look with the balloons and sunshine and needed an edit to match.
As you can see from the layers palette, I ran:
- Dull to Dazzling 70%, masked off the right corners just a little bit.
- Bland to Brilliant 100% masked off the edges a little.
- Brown Sugar Tone 80%, masked off the subject. (love this action)
- Kiwi Tone 10% for an overall airy lightness.
- Autumn Sunrise 14% for a purple/orange hazy tone.
- Ignite 46% for overall brightness and contrast boost.
- Sparkle 100% masked onto just the subject for clarity
- Flawless Face, masked onto mostly the background to smooth and cream it out.
- Euphoria 21% for a light, delicate peachy touch. Voilà!