It’s been a wonderfully blessed year for Michelle Kane Photography and the HeARTy Photoshop Actions. I’m very thankful and appreciative to all you Facebook fans and blog readers for following me on Facebook and here on the blog. Thanks for your support and interest in the HeARTy Photoshop Actions. I greatly appreciate your feedback, comments, and sharing your fabulous photos you’ve edited with the HeARTy Photoshop Actions. We all love to see what you’re doing with the actions! The new year will bring changes to both the photography business and the Photoshop action sides of the business. Stay tuned for all things new in 2012!
As a thank you for all your kind support this year, I was going to give away 3 bundled sets of the HeARTy Photoshop Actions. But I’ve changed my mind. Because it is better to give than to receive, I’m giving away FOUR action sets that include both the Creative HeART and the HeART & Soul Action Collections. * If you win, even if you’ve already purchased the HeARTy actions or you purchase them before the giveaway closes, you will be fully refunded! How’s that for spreading some Christmas cheer!!
Enter to win.
1. Make sure you’ve already “liked” the Michelle Kane Photography page on Facebook. You cannot win if you’re not a fan.
2. You MUST leave a comment HERE on this blog post telling me your biggest Christmas wish. (1st entry)
3. Get social! Share this giveaway with your online friends, pin it on Pinterest, tell forum members, tweet it or blog about it. Then… leave a SECOND COMMENT here on this post telling me where you shared. (2nd entry)
Entries will be accepted thru Sunday, December 18th 10:00 PM MDT. Winners will be announced Tuesday, December 20th.
The following before and after photos were edited with the HeARTy Photoshop Actions.
I receive a lot of inquires regarding the “looks” you can achieve with the HeARTy actions. Specifically, there are a lot of you who want to know if you can edit a dreamy, pastel looking photo. The answer: yes! Listed below are the HeARTy actions used to create this soft, pretty and ethereal look to your photos.
1st image: unedited SOOC photo.
For this light pastel and dreamy photo editing, I used the following HeARTy Photoshop Actions:
Translucent Haze, Matte Overlay (masked off face lightly), Warm Air for toning, Posh for a slight creamy richness, Flawless Face and Opulent Light to create the creamy, ethereal light.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- By participating in this giveaway, you the participant are providing information to Michelle Kane Photography (this website/blog) and not to Facebook.
- While positive comments and sharing photos with us on the Michelle Kane Photography Facebook page is much appreciated, it is in no way required, nor will it be considered a giveaway entry.
- Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified via email based on the comments left here on this blog post.
- You must supply a copy of your PayPal invoice to receive a refund if you’ve already purchased one or more of the action sets.